Thursday 18 October 2012

Wednesday early morning Lights out machining.


Wednesday early morning Lights out machining.



Wow this was un-expected arrived back and the print wasn't finished.


Still stuck down on both sides.

It turned out to be a blocked nozzle. So i imaging there was some dirt either in the platic or on the plastic, (It could be my fault i re-reeled this pink stuff in my workshop when the original reel was shattered in the post not thinking of dirt). The answer was acetone fortunately I had some in the workshop I would suggest getting some it's about £10 per litre on Ebay. I let it soak for about 3 hours then using a single strand from some electrical wire (.7mm) multi strand so each strand is .1mm  I managed to wash the blockage out.


I also moved the reel on to a piece of nylon rod screwed to the shelf that will take any size of reel.



Count Stands.

No comments:

Post a Comment